Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Peanut Butter Diaries: Part One of Three

This morning I was greeted by a difficult, yet lovely, decision to make. Which peanut butter would I crack into first? The monkey, jumping up and down, screeching, demanded the Jungle Banana. I like to see the monkey hyper and demanding, so I put the kibosh on his demands, and broke open the Asian Curry instead.

Be calm, little monkey, be calm. Your time will come.

The Asian Curry Peanut Butter Ratings (out of 5)

Expectation: 5
Fear: 4
Post-spooful Satisfaction: 3

PB Loco uses a really lovely and rich peanut butter base. They do, really. Unfortunately, it was just a little over-powered by the yellow curry spices mixed into it's excellence. While I wanted a peanut butter with curry undertones, I got a curry with peanut butter undertones.

But who am I kidding? I'll still eat it by the spoonful. Because I am in love with the peanut butter.

That being said, let's talk about something completely different. Rockstar: INXS anyone? The in-the-house recap episodes are seriously even more funny then the performance and elimination shows. WHO KNEW THAT WAS POSSIBLE?

Recap of last night's hilarity:

* Ty sobbing at the dinner table over the fact that he's the only black competitor, which, I am sure, is just a ploy to the viewing audience to make sure they feel for him and will continue to vote for him, and then claiming "No Woman, No Cry" to sing this week because he's black. What?

* The competitors continuing to call themselves "rockers"

* Jordis' ugly boyfriend

* JD's continual assoholic, childish beahviour, and his insistance that he's not being an ass, or a child, because he knows that INXS would never choose him if he was. Dude, I'd love to see what he's like when he admits that he's being a moron.

Until tonight's episode (and tomorrow morning's new peanut butter tasting)!

2 comments:

joolz said...

I believe I may have said as such to you, but I am uncomfortable with my attraction to JD. I will say that I think he's a terrific arranger of music.

Hi, uncomfortably structured sentence, how are YOU today?

Melissa said...

Lady, you need professional help. JD! Holy cow.