Friday, August 19, 2005

Is That a Wig in Your Bag, or are You Just Happy to See Me?

Bag inventory:

. Wallet
. Cellphone
. Umbrella
. Make-up satchel
. Wig

Don't ask.

On my path to becoming a Peanut Butter Wizard, I picked up some artificial banana flavouring, so I can attempt to copy PB Loco's Jungle Banana Peanut Butter, and appease the monkey's demands for more. I'm also on the lookout for a kickass spice shop so I can pick up the ingredients for a yellow curry powder and a really, really good cinammon so I can copy their Asian Curry and Sumatra Cinammon flavours as well. It will be like a Designer Imposters lab in my kitchen! Except with peanut butter, and not perfume.

Talking about perfume, I'm looking for a really good chocolate scent, without any overpowering florals, please and thank you. Any suggestions?

No comments: