Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Squidoo, Squidah. Plus, Sad.

My Squidoo lens, Online Shopping in Canada, has gotten so large that I've revamped the main page and separated out categories into their own lenses, linked from the main page. Please take a look and let me know what you think!


***

Right, so, sad. Today I learned that a co-worker is leaving the company to take advantage of a kick-ass job opportunity across the country. I'll be losing an incredibly smart and imaginative person to work alongside, but, more importanly, I'll be losing the chance to see a funny friend just about every day. And also, two of my bestest taste-testers and confidence-in-my-crafts boosters.

I'm super-happy for her, but sad for me.

Thank God we're at least going to have a chance to go out and say goodbye.

No comments: