Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Just Peed in my New Toilet

Aren't you happy you decided to access this blog today?

Really, though, aside from the vanity top / sink installation and mirror framing, the reno company's part of the new bathroom is done. But no pictures until it's all complete!

I swear, however, that these cabinets are going to be the death of me. I sat down on the toilet and glanced over at the cabinet side that is alongside my toilet. And what did I see? Bare wood. Apparently, either the reno company failed to tell them that that side of the cabinet would be facing the world, or they decided to ignore that. And by the time I saw that, my reno company had closed for the evening. One more thing for the project manager to add to the list of things that need to be done. Oh, also, they sent too short screws for the drawer and door pulls.

Cabinets of death, they are.

To be done:

  • Install vanity top (reno company)
  • Install sink and faucet (reno company)
  • Install drawer and door pulls (reno company)
  • Stain unstained cabinet side (reno company)
  • Paint walls (me)
  • Install new light (me)
Guess who's going to get their shit done first?

No comments: