Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Canadian Online Shopping is a Sorry, Sorry State of Affairs

So I've started to compile a list of online retailers that are either based in Canada or will ship here. And I give those links, now, to you. Please feel free to add in the comments section! And no, I haven't ordered from most of these sites. But give me the cash, and I will.

Clothing / Jewellery / Accessories - Canada



Cosmetics - Canada

Foodstuffs and Kitchen Things - Canada

Housewares / Stationary / Gifts - Canada


Online sites based in the USA - will ship to Canada

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What Kate said.

2. This is brilliant.

Carry on.

Melissa said...

Kate, I swear, you are such a bad influence on me with the geek-stuff. And thanks to you and Ro for the thanks. What?

Also, where is the cash so I can order from the places that I haven't yet?

Anonymous said...

Some additions from an anonymous foodie....

www.goldaskitchen.com for cooking gadgets.

www.somachocolate.com for more chocolate.

Best of all, they are all local - to me, anyway... :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, anonymous foodie! Unfortunately, I think Soma's site has to be disqualified as I don't believe they've ever offered online ordering. And many a time I have wished they would!

Melissa said...

I can't believe I forgot these:

Aldo Shoes: www.aldoshoes.com
The Shoe Company: www.theshoecompany.com

Anonymous said...

Another Canadian based company is www.kiwiaccessories.com! They sell a whole bunch of fashion accessories like jewelry, handbags, shoes, belts and they do free delivery in Toronto.