Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For Washing, NOT EATING. Also, Random, for Your Reading Pleasure

That's what I had to keep repeating to myself in the shower this morning. My Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip 3-in-1 arrived today, and it is one of the most delicious things I have ever smelled. In my shower. Excepting me, of course, because dammit, I always make sure that I smell good enough to eat. Or, at least, good enough to make people not say, "Dude, you smell bad".

***

I have come to a point in my life where I demand one thing: Music must make me shake my ass. And I don't just mean music made for dancing, I mean all of it. If this ass doesn't shake, indie rock fools, you're just not good enough for me.

***

I sent home a peanut butter experiement with a co-worker and my boss today. Chocolate Cinnammon, made with bits of Dagoba's Conacado dark chocolate bar. I hope they don't die from eating it. I don't think I would like to be branded a murderer.

***

If I was to ever go shopping with one television personality, it would be Tim Gunn from Project Runway. I would like him to take me to all of the excellent boutiques and fill my wardrobe full of clothes that look like they were made for me, dammit. I would, for spaz-sakes, try to buy a pair of the ugliest shoes in the world, just to try to make him say, "Don't defend the shoe!". Because I am an ass.

***

End.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't know if my heart can take an in-person taste test. What if I accidentally poison you? I should make clean-up-the-crime-scene plans now, I reckon. But more importantly, what if you hate it? You must promise to tell of your wrath if such is the case. Even if I do smell divine. And desert-y.