Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today is Not a Fun Day

And, let's face it, neither was yesterday. I am work-tired. Or, more accurately, work-frustrated. Or, even more truthfully, furious at the departments that my team has to work with. Sometimes, working at a company that fosters inter-departmental competition and one-upmanship (well, that doesn't exist in my department, but it's something that we have to deal with on a regular basis) can really hit that part of my brain that makes me hate.

I don't like hating. In fact, I hate it. Har.

It makes the rest of life not fun, you know?

This post is a bummer. There's no fixing that.

I am hopeful that tomorrow will be better. I am always hopeful.

One excellent thing: Rick Springfield will be guest starring on General Hospital starting December 2nd. See, there usually is a good thing down the road, baby.

No comments: