Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Feel Like I Need a New Camera

And only because I suffer from tech-lust. It's a sickness, I know, and it makes me want things when I really don't need them.

See, I have a digital camera. Granted, it's a Kodak Easy Share DX3900, bought back in 2001. Granted, it's only 3MP. Granted, it's the size of a shoe. Or a phone. It's the size of a shoe phone. And granted, the rechargable battery life is all kinds of ass. But really, does that justify wanting a new camera?

Here's the Kodak:












Please note sexxxay docking station.

And here's the little lady that I wish were mine:




















Say hello to the Canon Powershot SD30. 5MP! Purple! Red! Descrete docking station! Not to be mistaken for a shoe phone!

I feel like I could be an effective spy with this camera.

I don't know if that's a good thing or not. But I still want. Oh, yes, I do.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Half the fun of spying is the glamour. The Glahhhhhmooooorrrrr. The glamour of purple, of course.