Monday, April 03, 2006

Easter Chocolate Tends to Taste like Ass

And not ass of the hot buttered variety, either. But as a child, I devoured them with much aplomb, even though I suspect the chocolate? At least 75% plastic. There was something primeval about attacking a poor, defenseless bunny, and eating them, beginning at the ears, alive.

I get the same feeling when I look at this Easter truffle collection from Moonstruck Chocolates.





















I've never ever tried a morsel from the company, and yet when I look at these, all I can do is long. And whine. And wish for an American to send them to me.

PS: I am THIS CLOSE to purchasing a new food processor. I meant to today, but Linens and Things didn't have the freaking 12 cup KitchenAid that I wanted. In fact, they might have told me to take my 20% off coupon and fuck right off. The hunt continues tomorrow, when I will hopefully have much better acquisition news to report.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I confess that I might play with them a la Playmobile and Fisher Price toys before devouring them whole. Is that wrong?

PS: I can't believe you're going to do that drive again!