Monday, April 03, 2006

Easter Chocolate Tends to Taste like Ass

And not ass of the hot buttered variety, either. But as a child, I devoured them with much aplomb, even though I suspect the chocolate? At least 75% plastic. There was something primeval about attacking a poor, defenseless bunny, and eating them, beginning at the ears, alive.

I get the same feeling when I look at this Easter truffle collection from Moonstruck Chocolates.





















I've never ever tried a morsel from the company, and yet when I look at these, all I can do is long. And whine. And wish for an American to send them to me.

PS: I am THIS CLOSE to purchasing a new food processor. I meant to today, but Linens and Things didn't have the freaking 12 cup KitchenAid that I wanted. In fact, they might have told me to take my 20% off coupon and fuck right off. The hunt continues tomorrow, when I will hopefully have much better acquisition news to report.

2 comments:

Roro said...

Regular Easter candy DOES taste like ass - but those critters are so effing cute. Maybe when we're down in the U.S. for Easter, we can locate some! Then again, they probably don't have them at the Big K(mart) . . .

Melissa said...

I confess that I might play with them a la Playmobile and Fisher Price toys before devouring them whole. Is that wrong?

PS: I can't believe you're going to do that drive again!