Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Robot Cuisenaire

Seriously, the french translation of food processor rules extremely. A culinary robot! Hot damn!

By the way, this is my way of announcing that I finally gots me an insane new ROBOT CUISENAIRE. Hello, KitchenAid! Hello 2 cup more capacity! Hello 745 watt motor! Hello Peabut Butter World Domination!





















Anyway, I bought my new little robot at a store called Up Close, which, as far as I can see, is a chain owned by The Source (nee: Circuit City). Bonus #1: they were $70 cheaper then those on offer at The Bay or Sears. Bonus #2: because of overstock issues, the chrome, which was the one that I actually wanted, was further discounted another $40.

I like to pretend that I actually made money on the purchase.

Have I told you that I am an incurable shopping rationalizer?

I am a little sad that I don't have anything that needs processing (ROBOTING) today. I may have to make something up so I can get it whirring (ROBOTING). While I do the robot to the funky beat that I know it's going to make when turned on.

Breakin'!

No comments: