Monday, December 31, 2007

Year End Round Up

Just like every year on this date, I take a look back at the postings I've made and sum it up for you. Want to play along? Here are the instructions:

Take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2006. That's your year in review.

Yes, I know, we're two days in already, but better late then never with the good wishes to all, no?

My friend Dani

And, goddamnit, it is a revelation, and has transported my understanding of chocolate to a place where I'll never willingly come back from.

Because my car is having more wiper mechanism problems.

I am compiling a list.

One of my dearest, funniest obsessions are robots.

A few months back, I talked about why I blog. Now, I want to know: why do you read me?

Sterling Silver Jess Necklace by Figs & Ginger. Swiss Dot Swing Dress by Alice + Olivia, inner shell silk, outer dress silk/cotton.

I'm just so focused on getting my act together with the up-coming move to Columbus, I feel like that's all I've been doing, and all I've been thinking, and all I've got to tell you. And that's already tired, I'm sure.

From Grateful Plate

Except it's more like furnished corporate apartment, and not hotel, but I am still very happy about it.

That's right, this weekend I finally got my ass down the the BMV, and sat through a written (if written means computer touch-screen) test, wherein I had to answer questions about farm machinery on highways.


Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments: