Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Illness is Antlers

I have problems. My current, most pressing deal is an obsession with faux dead animal heads, all an-antlered-up.

What? you say? I am longing, with all of the passion in my heart, for pieces like these to hang on my walls. And possibly hang things from.


Erich Ginder's Ghost Antler Coat Rack:




Pols Potten's Rack Deer Park:





Big Game's Moose and Deer Heads:




Roost's Carved Wood Trophy Heads:


I sometimes despair that I will never live in a grown-up home, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, yes, all elegant and classic, not so much.

Unrelated, last night I had to talk so loudly at the corporate holiday party I went to that I sounded all Kathleen Turner at the end of the night. And not Ms. Turner when she sounded someone sexy, but Turner as an emphasemea patient.

No comments: