Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Gots Me a License, And I'm Not Afraid to Use It!

That's right, this weekend I finally got my ass down the the BMV, and sat through a written (if written means computer touch-screen) test, wherein I had to answer questions about farm machinery on highways.

Then, this morning, I went and passed a maneuverability and road test. Don't I look cute?


Also, ALSO, my parents came down to visit this weekend! It pretty much ruled, as I think they finally believe that I won't be killed to death on the cold streets of Columbus. There was much shopping and walking and, dare I admit, hugging going on. Add on to that a community fun run where I tried to spot Michael Scott while attempting to find a way thought closed downtown streets to my parents hotel, and it was an excellent weekend.

No comments: