Friday, August 10, 2007

Bread Wrap Sandwich

I don't often get confused by food. There are things that I don't like, and there are things that I choose not to eat, but I pretty much understand the thought process behind why someone, anyone, would have come up with a dish.

On Friday, I was throughly stymied. We had a departmental planning session that occurred off-site, and was catered by the facility. At lunch, we were presented with wrap sandwiches, cut into quarters. Each one's filling was piled on top of a slice of buttered white bread, and then rolled up. The wrap was then sealed shut with more butter.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term Sandwich Wrap.

I retaliated in the only way that I knew how - poke out the vegetables and add them to my already massive salad, and make sarcastic comments about the food service.

1 comment:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.