Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spendy, Spendy!

Well, dreamy-spendy, that is.

Do you ever think about what you'd do if someone gave you a gift card to an upscale store like Holt Renfrew, or Saks Fifth Avenue? I do. Because I am graspy, and because I like to think about stuff that I'd like to make mine.

If I came into possession of such a thing, I would either put it towards purchasing another Mackage coat - this time of car coat length. In particular, this beauty, which I've visited in person, but without the stupid hood that isn't actually attacked to the coat.




Or, I would invest it in a classic, crazy expensive bag. Like this little lady from Furla:



Or this bad boy from Cole Haan:



What one item would you purchase? And it can't be practical! Okay, it can, because coat and bag? Practical. But it must be designer-y and make you drool.

2 comments:

nometa said...

Um... babes... MaryMary works at Nike... Nike owns Cole Haan... you do the math and tell me if you want the love...

Melissa said...

Mister, you an I must talk. About math. And love.