Saturday, October 21, 2006

Flavour of...Flavour

I love notecards. There's nothing more excellent then a wee little card, blank inside, with a great graphic on the outside.

In fact, a few friends and I are currently involved in a notecard swap, and when I gets me my loot, I'll be posting a photo essay to show you my take.

That being said, I recently came across Flavour Design, a BC-based design company that, in addition to kitchen and furniture pieces, has a line of crazy-cute notecards.

Look! It's a monkey!



Design*Sponge has also instilled in my furiously beating heart a complete adoration for Paper Stories' Bittersweet Collection. Because, really, who hasn't wanted to tell someone, with style and panache...


"Suck It" image stolen from the lovely Grace at Design*Sponge.

No comments: