Friday, June 16, 2006

IPod Meme and a Picture for Roro

I am lazy and figure the plethora of postings yesterday gives me room to regurgitate one of these suckers.

But first, a picture for Roro and her 87% True Project:













That's beer down the front of that bear's neck, it is. Heinken, if I remember correctly.



And now the meme. Here's how it works:

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the the question.

How am I feeling today?
6 Undergroud, The Sneakerpimps

Will I get far in life?
Bringin' on the Heartache, Def Leppard

How do my friends see me?
I've Done Everything for You
, Rick Springfield

When will I get married?
If I Could,
Juliana Hatfield

What is my best friend's theme song?
I Can't Wait,
Brassy

What is the story of my life?
Live it Out,
Metric

What was high school like?
The Chorus is Suffering,
Art of Fighting

How am I going to get ahead in life?
(Past-Due),
The Weakerthans

What is the best thing about me?
High and Dry,
Radiohead

How is today going to be?
What's Wrong,
Reggie and the Full Effect

What is in store for this weekend?
Mountain of a Heart,
Chamberlain

What song describes my parents?
Jesus Hairdo,
Charlatans UK

What song describes your grandparents?
You're No Rock 'n' Roll Fun,
Sleater-Kinney

How is my life going?
You Would Know,
Queens of the Stone Age

What song will they play at my funeral?
Israel's Song,
Built to Spill

How does the world see me?
The Dream is Over,
International Noise Conspiracy

Will I have a happy life?
Celebrte Youth,
Rick Springfield

What do my friends really think of me?
Robot City,
Some Girls

Do people secretly lust after me?
Wave Beat,
The Volcanos

How can I make myself happy?
Walk Like a Man,
Rick Springfield

What should I do with my life?
Don't Cry,
Jackalope

Will I ever have children?
Selfish,
N'Sync

What is some good advice for me?

Groove is in the Heart,
Deee-Lite

What is my signature dancing song?
For Once in Your Life,
The Jealous Sound

What do I think my current theme song is?
I See You,
Juliana Hatfield

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Bingo,
MIA

What type of men/women do you like?
Skin Receiver,
Auf der Maur

What kind of kisser are you?
Rider,
Juliana Hatfield

What's your style?
An-Deluzion,
Mary Timony

What kind of lover are you?
Chewing Gum,
Annie

What would be playing on a first date?
It's Alive,
Unbusted

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
The Jitters,
Dismemberment Plan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. BEST PICTURE EVER. Thanks!