Tuesday, March 14, 2006

World Tour, 2006

I'm a lucky wee lass. Amoungst other things, I work for a company that thinks it's important for their employees to keep on learning and bringing new things back to the fold. And who puts up with my food-from-scratch-because-I-don't-have-cats-old-lady craziness, but that is beside the point.

What, a point? Right, I got one. 2006 travel starts next week! I'll be hitting the shores of Vancouver, spy cam in tow, to learn me a little more about Information Architecture. I build structures out of data! But, really, doesn't every one? I'm looking forward to a number of the Summit (Summit! DUDE! What happens when you get a large number of Information Architects together in a room? They pretend that their cog-in-the-works important enough to call that gathering a Summit!) session, but, not so secretly, really looking forward to catching up with the lovely Joolz over dinner, post-first day sessions.

NYC and San Francisco, I'm giving you fair warning. I am coming to visit in the next few months. I am hoping that we will be able to show each other a verra good time.

No comments: