Wednesday, November 22, 2006

They Move Intersections, Don't They?

The answer to this question is "Yes". And, because it's an entirely possible thing to do, if you have the will and the right equipment, for the past week or so, my drive into work has come to resemble a game of Frogger.

Lanes appearing out of nowhere! And ending without any notice! Cars popping in and out, trying to drive down the road!

I feel like the city should be giving me stunt pay.

Sometimes, while attempting to cross that newly moved intersection, I wonder about just how pissed of the gas station and strip mall that used to be located at the corner of the old intersection must be. And if they're being compensated for having to give up prime real estate positions.

And then I shake my fist at the latest person to cut me off, and drive on.

No comments: