It's true - I do. It's because I have a wee bit of an embarrasing habit; I enter online contests.
In the past year, I've won the following:
* Kids in the Hall Season 1 DVD set
- * JLo full size perfume and candle set. It smelled like floral ass, so I chucked it.
- * Full size lipgloss from Maybelline
- * A box from the Happily Handmade Giveaway. Over $200 in hand crafted jewellery, bags, and cosmetics. 2/3 of which were things that I liked. I attempted to hoist the rest off on my co-workers.
- * Balance Necklace made from a Chinese coin by Valentina Design
- * Perfume from The Body Perfumery, one of my favourite scent suppliers, in my favourite scent Amour de Cacao (okay, it's a duplication scent, but smells just like the real thing).
- * Full size eyeshadow from Quo Cosmetics.
- * IPod Nano (only 1G, and white, but free!) and speaker dock.
Of course, since it's winter, and I am too much of a delicate flower to actually run in the cold and the snow, those can wait, but I do very much like thinking about them. In the meantime, I will wear my Mini on my arm and workout indoors. And I will think. And think. And eventually buy.