Friday, August 18, 2006

Motherfucking Snakes on a Motherfucking Blog Post


It's been a good eight months since I jumped on the Snakes of a Plane bandwagon, and I must say that I couldn't be happier that the film has finally arrived.

I have even interupted my vacation to post about my joy.

Now that? That is dedication.

Of course, I won't be heading out to see it until the craziness dies down, because me and crowds of people? We are not friends.

***

Before I go to enjoy the last few days of being a slack-ass motherfucking snake on a plane, I would just like to take a minute to be absolutely self centered and egotistical and tell you about how ABNORMALLY STRONG I am.

Me? I am small.

But I am strong.

Case (cases?) in point: Yesterday and today (and tomorrow), my trainer has (will be) setting me up on a new program of heavy weights, doing sets of only 8 reps at as heavy a weight I can stand to move.

Yesterday, I did chin-ups on the assist machine. The deal with the machine is that the more weight you select, the easier it is to do the exercise. And yesterday, I was doing chin-ups with only 10lbs of assistance. Soon, I'll be doing chin-ups without it at all, and probably in incredibly annoying non-gym situations just because I can, and I'm an ass that way.

Today, on the lying leg press machine, I hoisted 235lbs into the air.

Apparently, you should be ware not to mess with me. But that's possibly only because I will fight dirty.

No comments: