Monday, August 07, 2006

It's A Jelly

If there is one movie that I adore beyond rational thought, it's Strange Brew. I can't begin to count the number of times that I've watched it, how many times a random quote has popped out of my mouth ("Radiation has made me an enemy of civilization!") at the most hilarious and unrelated times, or how random images from the film sometimes just fill up my inner movie watching head and cause me to snicker at, seemingly, nothing at all.


I bring this up because, heyhey, guess what I'm watching right now? Showcase, I can always depend on you to deliver the unexpected awesomeness just when I need it. This is the perfect way to spend the final afternoon of a civic holiday long weekend. Perfect, I say!

For those of you without access to Showcase, I give to you this:

Don't say I never gave you anything!

No comments: