Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank the Internets

Why? Because they provide. They provide the funny, mister.

Years ago, I swore off Saturday Night Live. And, as such, I missed Chris Parnell and Andy Samburg rapping not only about the Chronicles of Narnia, but about a conversation that I know I've had with at least one of you before - Yahoo Maps vs Map Quest vs Google Maps. Thankfully, a friend provided this link to the YouTube site.

Watch it now. Snort. And be reminded of 3rd Bass.

The Chronic-What-Cles of Narnia

In other news, I feel like I need to make a confession. My current special favourite song is "Where Soul Meets Body" (Windows Media Player) by Death Cab for Cutie. I feel like saying that I like Death Cab is like all of those kids who got into The Flaming Lips after they appeared on 90210. The OC? I shake my fist at you!

2 comments:

AC'63 said...

Thanks for the link to the SNL skit .... perfect

Melissa said...

That's what I'm here for, mister.