Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Reality Crotchular Post

The Reality (TV): for the first time ever, tonight, I will be watching Project Runway at the same time as my US friends! ALL HAIL LIVING IN THE USA.

The Reality (life): my parents are coming to visit at the end of the month, and I've asked them to bring sad things like All Bran Bran Flakes, and jars of my favourite jam with them. Because the things here taste completely different, and I am all about satisfying my taste buds. PS: I'm looking forward to seeing them, foodstuffs or not.

The Crotchular: or lack thereof. I found a solution that will let me wear dresses in the winter that doesn't involve tights with crotchular areas that live around the knees! Years ago, I figured out that if I needed to wear hosery, the only way I could do it was to wear thigh-highs. And you know what? I recently found a place called Sock Dreams that sells thigh-high tights! So I bought a couple pairs, and they're truly, truly excellent.

No comments: