Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shoes of Silver, Thoughts of Gold

The only way to really know a city is to walk it. And whenever I travel to for business meetings, for conferences or to visit friends, I spend most of my time making friends with the city while I pound the pavement.

For years, I've been looking for a pair of shoes that (a) aren't running shoes, (b) don't look like ass, (c) I can wear while clad in a dress or skirt, and (d) let me walk and walk and walk and not end up in crippling pain at the end of the day.

I finally found a pair of silver Mary-Jane style shoes made by Puma, and I picked them up at the post office this morning. They make me smile and fill my head with thoughts of the streets I'll be walking down this summer.


Silver!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Those are very cute!

Melissa said...

I'm wearing them today and will be writing a glowing review for you, lady.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. Can't wait for the review.

Melissa said...

Oh! I forgot - it's over here: http://www.chickadvisor.com/?page=details&id=1201&ptype=1