Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sleeper Cell Returns

And I am delighted. Although I have issues with Showtime for blocking access to their website to non-US residents, I forgive them that slight due to the fact that they produce incredible, incredible television.

Last year, the first season of Sleeper Cell followed a Muslim FBI agent as he infiltrated and eventually brought down a sleeper cell of multi-ethnic terrorists inside the United States. The show was marked not only by stunning and nuanced performances by Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr, but also taut and thoughtful plotting and dialogue. A compassionate treatment of the subject at hand, even and thought provoking.

I loved the show, and I am very much looking forward to it's return. Except, one thing, that is. Dude, what's up with Ealy's hair?

No comments: